OpinioNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OpinioNation

where your nation is opinionated.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

America: Freedom to Fascism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
opinionated

opinionated

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-03

America: Freedom to Fascism Empty
PostSubject: America: Freedom to Fascism   America: Freedom to Fascism EmptyFri 22 Jun 2007, 11:46 am

I just came upon a fascinating subject. The documentary by Aaron Russo, called America: Freedom to Fascism, about a frightening topic. The US Government has no law to make you pay income taxes. It's a movie used to expose the way the IRS and US Government hide the fact that compliance with being taxed is voluntary. Through Supreme Court rulings, it was decided that income was based upon profit, but also that labor is directly exchanged for money. This means that profit is arguable, and can be proved nonexistent, if labor and money were equally exchanged. And it is shown that many IRS representatives know full well and avoid this topic.

It goes on to explain future plans that lead our government to potentially becoming a fascist nation, where ID cards and tracking devices would be put on citizens. There is an awesome interview with Russo and Sheldon Cohen, (Author of Tax Code and Former IRS Comissioner) where numerous logical and constitutional fallacies are used as reason for income tax.

Basically, I want to know if people think this is right (though I don't think they will). I want to see what you think should be done, and if our country is falling into a totalitarian demise. Do you think it was the Supreme Court's fault, and that income tax should exist? Do you think that it was through dishonest tactics, need for money, or just plain laziness that most of America doesn't know about this?

Here's the whole movie actually:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1656880303867390173&hl=en
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-03-11

America: Freedom to Fascism Empty
PostSubject: Re: America: Freedom to Fascism   America: Freedom to Fascism EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 11:47 pm

thats intense
Back to top Go down
https://opinionation.editboard.com

America: Freedom to Fascism
Page 1 of 1