OpinioNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OpinioNation

where your nation is opinionated.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard Empty
PostSubject: Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard   Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 9:31 am

Earlier this month republican senator, Larry Craig, was charged with "lewd" behavior in an airport. Now, later that week MSNBC Nightly News anchor, Brian Williams, brought up a good question that I would like to know your opinion on. His question was brought up becuase people said Sen. Larry Craig is getting a polititical bash by many people because he is a republican. Brian Williams' question was , "Should republicans be held at I higher moral standard than Dems?"

What do you think???
Back to top Go down
https://opinionation.editboard.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard   Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 9:33 am

I think so, because the republican party is always the ones getting on the "Moral soapbox", if you will, for everything . So I think they should practice what they preach!
Back to top Go down
https://opinionation.editboard.com
awesomeman

awesomeman

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard   Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 10:57 am

lewdness is jsut overal immoral, not just religously. Its not like democrats are arguing that people should be able to act as lewba s theyd like
Back to top Go down
http://awesomepeople.owns.it
inawannabe

inawannabe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard   Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard EmptyTue 11 Sep 2007, 7:54 am

it's not a crime 2 b gay. it is a crime to solicit sex in a public bathroom. and given the fact that sen craig is against gay marriage and wouldnt go to prez. clintons speech in 1998 becuz he said clinton was "naughty" makes me think that sen craig has a lot of explainin to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard   Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard Empty

Back to top Go down

Sen. Larry Craig/ Republican Standard
Page 1 of 1