OpinioNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OpinioNation

where your nation is opinionated.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cure For Homosexuality

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Cure For Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Cure For Homosexuality   Cure For Homosexuality EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 1:45 am

A church in California has reached the homosexual community in a new surprising and psycological way. Allan Chamber is president of Exdus International, a christian organization dedicated to the belief that through deep phycologicical therapy and a monitor in behavoir can change the sexual orentation of men and women. Or in there terms, "Freedom from homosexuality through the power of Jesus Christ."
Various adults, teens, and elders have gone to this ministry awaiting their time to be "helped". One group, while waiting, was being told stories of a man and a women who lead homosexual lives for over a decade before suddenly making a switch to the hetrosexual attactions.
Most of the homosexual population do not belief in this "psycological fronteir". One homosexual male teen was forced to go to the ministry by his "dedicated" christian parents. While the parents strongly beleive in this idea, the son doesn't beleive it will work, and does not want to be there.
This ministry was started by a board of othodox psycologists who belive sexual molestation and/or,typically in gay males, if there was no strong father figure, can lead to a homosexual oreintation.
Back to top Go down
https://opinionation.editboard.com
strudel xo

strudel xo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Cure For Homosexuality   Cure For Homosexuality EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 7:24 am

WHAT?!?! you cant change from gay to straight. even with spiritual guidancee or whatever. religious people always think that they know best and this is a classic example of people shoving their beliefs down other people's throats. let people be happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cure For Homosexuality   Cure For Homosexuality EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 11:45 pm

AMEN!!!!!!! I mean ummmm yeah your right strudel
Back to top Go down
opinionated

opinionated

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cure For Homosexuality   Cure For Homosexuality EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 1:26 pm

I think homosexuality is caused by deep psychological differences in functioning than heterosexuals. Homosexuality is not a disease. Both Hetero and Homosexual ways of living are just as simply put: ways of living. These two groups' minds and bodies function differently. I think that having both is a must to create openmindedness and other ways of thinking in our society. When a mind is truly brilliant, sexuality doesn't reign it.
Back to top Go down
strudel xo

strudel xo

PostSubject: Re: Cure For Homosexuality   Cure For Homosexuality EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 1:34 pm

wow! i think that hits the nail right on the head!! i think you are absolutely right
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cure For Homosexuality   Cure For Homosexuality EmptyMon 30 Jul 2007, 2:42 am

I kinda agree, I beleive it has more to do with hormones
Back to top Go down
strudel xo

strudel xo

PostSubject: Re: Cure For Homosexuality   Cure For Homosexuality EmptyMon 30 Jul 2007, 1:41 pm

Admin wrote:
I kinda agree, I beleive it has more to do with hormones

gay men have more estrogen in their body and lesbian women have more testosterone

(i think)
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Cure For Homosexuality   Cure For Homosexuality EmptyMon 10 Sep 2007, 10:59 am

I think that it is possible to change somewon from gay to straight (not a sex change) but I think that it shouldnt be done
Back to top Go down
http://awesomepeople.owns.it

Cure For Homosexuality
Page 1 of 1