OpinioNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OpinioNation

where your nation is opinionated.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?

Go down 
+4
pabloakasean
awesomeman
superserpen6
wasted_wound
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wasted_wound

wasted_wound

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-15

hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? Empty
PostSubject: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 8:13 am

what is wrong with your world today?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/orangeeggplant
superserpen6

superserpen6

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 8:15 am

that everyone thinks the being emo and gay are put downs
Back to top Go down
wasted_wound

wasted_wound

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 8:32 am

people who talk behind your back piss me off. at least Joe is honest. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/orangeeggplant
superserpen6

superserpen6

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 10:22 am

yeag people shouldnt really come up with stories about u or say untrue things about u
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyThu 17 May 2007, 10:57 am

I think that if people weren't so sensative about themselves that people wouldnt tease them, people will only tease other people if they know it hurts. They arent making fun of people for being emo or gay, they make fun of them for being sensative about it, in my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://awesomepeople.owns.it
pabloakasean

pabloakasean

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 4:46 am

awesomeman wrote:
I think that if people weren't so sensative about themselves that people wouldnt tease them, people will only tease other people if they know it hurts. They arent making fun of people for being emo or gay, they make fun of them for being sensative about it, in my opinion
i agree
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 6:14 am

that is like the fifth time you've quoted me and said "I agree"
STOP IT!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 6:26 am

That we are mad fun of us for standing up, and for not standing up. and punished for fighting back. Your forced to play the games they play.
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyFri 18 May 2007, 6:50 am

what? That made no grammatical sense at all.
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptySat 19 May 2007, 4:32 am

but it was poetic. and thats all that counts in the world, looks.
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptySat 19 May 2007, 7:10 am

well can you please rephrase it so I can understand it?
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 2:31 am

no, you should analysie it and not expect others to do it for you, which is also something that is worong with the world, we expect to not have to do anyting.
Back to top Go down
frnchgirl8

frnchgirl8

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 4:36 am

that's another thing, people are way ruder than they were.............
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 6:59 am

my only problem is that i cant read gibberish, i come from america, not gibber, so if somebody would please help me crack this code that tyler apparently made up to confuse us...
Back to top Go down
frnchgirl8

frnchgirl8

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 10:14 am

tylersomething wrote:
That we are mad fun of us for standing up, and for not standing up. and punished for fighting back. Your forced to play the games they play.
I think he means that whether we stand up for what we believe or not, we will be made fun of. We will be punished for standing up for what we believ and we pretty much have to do what the others do to not be made fun of. Does that make sense????
Back to top Go down
mrs_johnson1

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 10:21 pm

makes perfect sense. i hate it when kids are taunted/teased for thinking or doing outside what is perceived to be "the norm."

or for that matter, adults too, that are ridiculed or criticized.
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyMon 21 May 2007, 4:49 am

thats exactly what i meant. Theres three guys behind me in choir that constantly give dry willies, mess with your hair, etc. Nothing really bad or mean, but it gets annoying. Lisi has yelled at them on a couple of occasions, but hasnt really disicplined them. If you stand up to them you look like some off the handle person with a bad temper. If you talk to lisi you end up looking like a dennis. You're forced to just grin and bear it day after incessant day. forced to play the games they play.
Back to top Go down
frnchgirl8

frnchgirl8

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyMon 21 May 2007, 8:51 am

Mr lisi really needs to change the choir order, im stuck between "the girls" and they talk the WHOLE time!!!!!!!!! so annoying, plus it's very innapropriate things...
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyMon 21 May 2007, 9:17 am

freedom of speech frenchy, freedom of speech
Back to top Go down
frnchgirl8

frnchgirl8

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyTue 22 May 2007, 5:19 am

freedom of speech does not apply to school....if it does....you would be hearing some nasty stuff from kids our age......
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyTue 22 May 2007, 5:27 am

why shouldn't it apply at school.
Back to top Go down
https://opinionation.editboard.com
frnchgirl8

frnchgirl8

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyTue 22 May 2007, 5:36 am

That's not what i meant. What i meant is that the line for free speech at school is much shorter than the one out in the world. We could get a detention for some forms of speech at school where in the world, no one would care.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyTue 22 May 2007, 5:41 am

but do you agree that we should get a detention
Back to top Go down
frnchgirl8

frnchgirl8

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyTue 22 May 2007, 5:43 am

depends on what we say, for some things, yes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? EmptyTue 22 May 2007, 5:45 am

like what, and when did free speech become bad. Look outside the realm amilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?   hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place? Empty

Back to top Go down

hello can i say that theres something wrong with this place?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next