OpinioNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OpinioNation

where your nation is opinionated.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Philosphie (spelled wrong)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tylersomething

tylersomething

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Philosphie (spelled wrong) Empty
PostSubject: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyThu 31 May 2007, 6:39 am

K, i just found out my dad has diabeties, so iwas wondering what everyone's philosophie(s?) of life are/is. (i especially want to hear yours mrs. j)
Back to top Go down
mrs_johnson1

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyThu 31 May 2007, 8:05 am

do you mean on life in general? or with specific regards to health?
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptySun 03 Jun 2007, 1:57 am

life in general
Back to top Go down
mrs_johnson1

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptySun 03 Jun 2007, 6:40 am

My philosphie (as you like to spell it T,) of life is summed up below; I don't always live it, but then again, do as i say, not as i do. it's from a card i bought and the text is from Walt Whitman, whom i'm sorry to say we did not read this year...

THIS IS WHAT YOU SHALL DO: LOVE THE EARTH AND SUN AND THE ANIMALS, DESPISE RICHES, GIVE ALMS TO EVERY ONE THAT ASKS, STAND UP FOR THE STUPID AND CRAZY, DEVOTE YOUR INCOME AND LABOR TO OTHERS, HATE TYRANTS, ARGUE NOT CONCERNING GOD, HAVE PATIENCE AND INDULGENCE TOWARD THE PEOPLE, TAKE OFF YOUR HAT TO NOTHING KNOWN OR UNKNOWN OR TO ANY MAN OR NUMBER OF MEN, GO FREELY WITH POWERFUL UNEDUCATED PERSONS AND WITH THE YOUNG AND WITH THE MOTHERS OF FAMILIES, READ THESE LEAVES IN THE OPEN AIR EVERY SEASON OF EVERY YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, RE-EXAMINE ALL YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD AT SCHOOL OR CHURCH OR IN ANY BOOK, DISMISS WHATEVER INSULTS YOUR SOUL, AND YOUR VERY FLESH SHALL BE A GREAT POEM AND HAVE THE RICHEST FLUENCY NOT ONLY IN ITS WORDS BUT IN THE SILENT LINES OF ITS LIPS AND FACE AND BETWEEN THE LASHES OF YOUR EYES AND IN EVERY MOTION AND JOINT OF YOUR BODY...

i especially like dismissing what insults your soul. VERY important part. i would also add, "everything in moderation."

T - hope your dad is doing well and will be able to manage this with meds, diet & exercise.
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyMon 04 Jun 2007, 6:26 am

hes on weight watchers and will hopefully become better.
Though not as good as mrs j's mine is to live everyday like its the first day of the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyMon 04 Jun 2007, 10:48 am

I think life is made to have fun, and to achieve your wildest goals
Back to top Go down
http://awesomepeople.owns.it
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyThu 07 Jun 2007, 8:45 am

I think that perfect would be its polar opposite.

Its like this.....

If we didn't have the bad things, good things would be so enjoyable

EX: Why do people have to die?

TO make life more important.
Back to top Go down
https://opinionation.editboard.com
awesomeman

awesomeman

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyThu 07 Jun 2007, 10:01 am

So you think that if ur life sucks than you will have more fun? I am going to be a multi-billiobaire and enjoy doing it.
Back to top Go down
opinionated

opinionated

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyThu 07 Jun 2007, 11:39 am

I think that if you realize how much of a part of someone's life that you are, and how real that makes you, it'll make you happy. You should be happy if you know that you have the power to make someone else happy.
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 12:40 am

i think that the perfect owrld is consstantly summer! Ba-zing!
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptySat 09 Jun 2007, 4:06 am

In life you should constantly try to better yourself and to make other people's lives better, however you can
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptySat 09 Jun 2007, 9:33 am

this was not made for repeted posts, i just wanted your basic thought.
Back to top Go down
awesomeman

awesomeman

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyMon 11 Jun 2007, 12:20 pm

hmmm... that was your 5th post on this topic...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyTue 12 Jun 2007, 3:36 am

no, erik but if you didn't have that group of sick people called murderers being nice and helping others would not be such a noble thing.
Back to top Go down
tylersomething

tylersomething

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyWed 13 Jun 2007, 8:19 am

wait...what? (btw its my topic so nyaaa)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 1:59 am

are we done here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosphie (spelled wrong)   Philosphie (spelled wrong) Empty

Back to top Go down

Philosphie (spelled wrong)
Page 1 of 1